Friday, March 2, 2012

The best (person at their profession) of all time is... 1.In my eyes the best at there profession is my favorite player Peyton Manning who is the quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts. A lot of people debate saying that Peyton Manning does not have enough rings to be considered the best but Superbowl rings aren't the most important aspect of being the best for a quarterback. For the last 9 years Peyton Manning lead his team to 9 playoff appearances and 9 years with 10 wins or more. The year that he's injured the Colts went from top 5 teams in the NFL to the worst. Also Peyton holds the record for the most MVP's awards in NFL history with 4. Peyton Manning has a Superbowl ring and was the Superbowl MVP. Peyton is the Colt's all time passing leader and 3rd in NFL history behind Bret Favre and would of passed him if not injured. Overall Peyton was basically the Colt's team and in the past he made ordinary receivers look good. He also has 11 pro-bowl selections out of the 13 years he played. That's why he's considered the best at his profession. The thing our junior class needs to do as Seniors next year for the Wiss community is... 2.The thing that we probably need to do for the community as Seniors next year is helping out the poor and the less fortunate. I think that the school does a very good job setting up fundraisers and different things that can help the poor. I think that us individually can help the poor more in the future. Another thing is many groups of Seniors should set up fundraisers to raise money for the poor or other organizations. The students should make ways to have the fundraisers fun by competeing against other student group which would help make more money. I also think as the future Seniors of Wissahickon, we need to help the elderly. We should do things like visit the old, especiaslly the ones who don't recieve that many visitors. Without the elderly we wouldnt of been born and for that reason we should show support to all the elderly. We could also set up fund raisers that could help cancer or Aids. There are 3.5 months left of my Junior Year of high school (we hope). During this fleeting period of adolescence, before I leave for the summer, I plan to... 3. With 3.5 months in my Junior year, there are many things I plan to do before the summer starts. Before the Summer I plan to go take my Sat's at Plymouth Whitemarsh high school. I also plan to improve my academics. By the end of the school year I want at least a 3.0 Grade point average. By the end of the summer I want to have my drivers license and own my own car. For football I want all my maxouts to increase and for me to work hard and become faster. Me being in concert band automatically makes me attend my concert but before the start of Summer I would like to attend a jazz concert, musical, or play because I always heard they were good but never went. My cousin goes to Murcyhurst University and I was thinking about goin to so before the Summner I want to at least come and stay with her to visit for a weekend. I also want to have a job before the Summer so I can support my own habbits like eating and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment